This is your opportunity to join an industry leader in the Oilfield Services industry as a Business Development Manager. The successful candidate will be a true hunter with Oilfield Services sales experience. This is a direct hire position located in the greater Pittsburgh area.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Identify and develop new business through active presence in territory
* Maintain constant communication with current and prospective clients to update them on the latest equipment and services
* Create custom solutions for the needs of clients through active listening
* Create and deliver sales presentations
* Maintains awareness on industry trends and competitor activities
* Performs other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
* B.S. in Engineering, Business or related discipline
* Must have at least 3 years of Oilfield Services sales experience; Proppants and/or Frac Sand is a plus
* Must be willing to travel
* Must be eligible to work in US
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH32545