Reporting to the SCM Manager, the primary purpose of the incumbent in this position is to provide life cycle management of Projects Contracts from creation, revision and maintenance to close-out. He/she will execute Contracting strategies and plans in alignment with key business objectives.
Execute Supply Chain best practices for Contract Administration activities, ensuring these practices are in accordance with HOIMS, Supply Chain Policies, and all relevant Contracting Strategies and Contract Execution Plans in support of PDE Gate reviews and Project execution.
- Provide oversight of Construction Contractors and Service Providers in managing Project Contracting activities (per division of responsibilities between client and E&P). 20%
- Execute Pre-Award activities for main project services (Engineering, Fabrication, major Construction Work Packages): Develop EOI and evaluation criteria; Coordinate the evaluation of EOI, Bidders prequalification and shortlisting; Coordinate the development of Bid Evaluation Criteria and Plan (BECP) with PMT & CMT; Develop the appropriate commercial compensation structure for the SOW and conform the RFP; Issue the RFP and Manage the Bid process (as Single / Focal Point of Communications with Bidders); Coordinate the evaluation process per BECP; Develop and Prepare negotiation plans and Conduct negotiations, Prepare award recommendations and Route for appropriate financial and commit authority approvals, Issue Awards and Kick-off (with PMT/CMT); Conform the contracts and Route for execution by authorized personnel; Prepare Contracts Briefs (Terms of Reference) 10%
- Execute Post Award Contracts Management (for contracts assigned to the incumbent) and support the management of Contractors Relationships: Compile data to assist in periodic reviews of Contractors' performance (Performance Scorecards/Metrics) against established KPIs; Support management of Contractors NCRs in accordance with the NCR process; Manage and Report on approved contract values (e.g. up-to-date Current Contract Value, Forecast Contract Value Vs. Approved Contract Value) and spend against Approved Contract Value (to ensure governance i.e. prepare amend decisions for proper approvals before committing additional spend). Manage the upkeep of Contracts Change Logs, Issues and Disputes Management Register (IDMR), disputes and claims mitigation plans; Route Change Orders, and Amendments for approval per process and signing authority guidelines. Work with Contractors to resolve day-to-day issues and expedite resolution. 50%
- Ensure all Procurement & Contracting documentation is stored in the appropriate Contract Management Systems in accordance with the Procurement Information Plan. 10%
- Perform other duties as assigned. 10%
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Undergrad degree in an Engineering, Technical or Business discipline (post-secondary education)
- 15 years of experience within supply chain
- 10 experience in projects procurement
- 10 experience in contract administration
- MS office applications
- Prior direct experience for Projects within Oil & Gas Industry
- Strong / demonstrable Negotiations Skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with strong results driven mentality
- Experienced in Project Execution Gated Process
- Highly experienced in Contract Management
- Design of SMART Goals/KPIs
- Planning & Expediting
Desired Qualifications and Experience
- Master's degree (Engineering, Project Management or Business Administration)
- Professional Supply Chain certification (SCMP)
- Other Professional Certification relevant to Supply Chain Management
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Project Engineer
- Strong working knowledge of ERP SAP desired
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH37869