Work schedule - Mon - Fri, 50 hours per week. 10 hours per day.
Start time can be either 6 or 7 am.
** LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY***
- Co-ordinates the schedule, appointments, reservations, and travel arrangements for management of the team.
- Provides support to welcome visitors to the project office, coordinating meeting room arrangements, refreshments and other visitor needs.
- Prepares and submits confidential and time-sensitive information, correspondence and reports for use in discussions and meetings within the organization and other parties; providing agendas, minutes and other supporting documentation where required
- Is proactive and provides creative alternatives for consideration to the management team, constantly assessing changing priorities and complex schedules.
- Assists in the daily tasks of individuals on the Project Team, including maintaining supplies, obtaining document approvals, and updating documents and forms.
- Office Administration or Business Administration Diploma or equivalent training and business experience
- Minimum of 5 years progressive administrative/secretarial experience
- Strong organization skills, with the ability to set priorities, follow-up and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the company and external contacts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint (including Manager's Desktop) Adobe Acrobat
- Experience in construction or the petroleum industry preferred
- Proficiency in Visio, DocuSign
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.