Job Title: Small Projects Construction Coordinator
Work Hours: M-F, 7 am - 4 pm
Location: Superior, WI (Downstream Business Unit)
Pay rate: $85 - $90 / hour
Type of Role: Contract, 10/17/22 - 4/16/23
Petroplan is a trusted, global talent solutions partner specializing in placing professionals across the Energy Industry. Our team is currently looking for a Small Project Construction Coordinator.
This position shall be responsible for compiling turnover packages and progressing system documentation to completion across multiple work fronts to ensure CSU activities can progress.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
* Update CSU Schedule activities and timelines based on turnover schedules
* Work with construction contract supervision to populate completion and Pre-Start Safety Review checklists and develop punch lists - follow up to completion
* Audit Turnover Documentation status in support of meeting turnover deadlines
* Provide input and maintain resource loaded to 2-week lookahead schedule for CSU activities
* Ensure Turn Over documentation is compiled for project completion
* Review Documentation Audits from CSU Completions Team
* Follow up with construction contractor supervision on completion items
* Assist with CSU Reporting
Qualifications (Education, Skills, Experience):
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering
* Minimum of 5 years' experience with project scheduling.
* PMP preferred
* Minimum of 5 years with Oil & Gas Project Experience.
* Strong Experience with Microsoft Suite including MS Project.
Petroplan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.