Our client is a global leader in the Industrial Automation industry, with over 4,000 employees across 60 offices worldwide. This is your opportunity to join an innovative, award-winning company as an Automation Training Specialist to provide the best overall experience for a growing customer base. This is a direct hire position located in the Greater Charlotte area.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Generate training curriculum and materials on a variety of Company solutions and products
* Collaborate with other Training Specialists and Product Management team to develop curriculum
* Conduct training with developed curriculum for internal and external customers at Regional offices or Customer locations
* Performs other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
* B.S. in Engineering, Business or related discipline
* Minimum 3 years of experience in the Industrial Automation industry
* Knowledge of Motion Control technology is a plus
* Approximately 25-30% travel
* Must be eligible to work in US
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH32528