Petroplan is actively recruiting for an Electrical Construction Lead to work for a large Oil & Gas company.
This role will require a seasoned and chartered Electrical Engineer to provide direction to the electrical design team and fabricator to ensure that the topsides and structures are designed, fabricated and installed safely, complying with regulations and operator's standards.
This role does require a professional with previous engineering leadership experience and must have worked on topsides construction previously.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Champion construction safety at fabrication site through regular walk downs. Ensure compliance with design.
- Ensure on-schedule delivery of key electrical equipment to site, supporting fabrication schedule.
- Provide company oversight of package FATs and support commissioning with site integration testing.
- Coordinate vendor support activities.
- Responsible for all electrical equipment and package layout considerations.
- Chartered Electrical Engineer (or equivalent).
- Previous experience working on a topsides construction project.
- Knowledge of document management systems.
- Experience of other disciplines, particularly: Process Piping, Instruments, Telecommunications, Control Systems, Mechanical, Commissioning, Construction and Operation.
We can not sponsor for this role at this time. Applicants must have right to work in the US without sponsorship to be considered for this position.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH29216