Petroplan is currently recruiting for a number of Prospect Generators to work for an international Oil & Gas company.
These positions will involve relocation to one of our client's overseas offices where full relocation assistance will be provided. You can also expect an exceptional level of compensation, along with the opportunity to work with some of the best Geology/Geophysics minds in the world.
Prospective candidated must be in the Houston area and be available to interview in Houston at the end of September.
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team, developing strong leads and generating prospects.
- Conduct advance sequence & stratigraphic analyses using G&G applications
- Conduct sequence stratigraphic well correlation, sedimentary facies prediction, and seismic sequence stratigraphy
- Be accustomed to interfacing with multiple levels, including subordinates, peers, supervisors, and venture partners.
- Bachelor's Degree in Geology or Geophysics (preferably Master's degree)
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in exploring for hydrocarbons in a clastic or carbonate environment
- Experience working for a major oil company is preferred
- Proven track record of finding hydrocarbons
- Previous use of Petrel, Petrosys & other G&G applications
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH29138