Contracts and Mobilisation Consultant
Location: Houston, Texas
Salary: Market related
This position is a permanent role, Our Mobilisation team has a vital role in ensuring that high quality and standards are maintained when dealing with the mobilisation of contractors to our global client base. You will be dealing with both contractors and clients across a range of seniority levels. The work is complex and requires a mature, logical mind and perceptive approach as well as a patient, can-do attitude.
Please be aware that for the position of Contracts and Mobilisation Consultant:
- Applicants must currently be living in Houston, Texas
- Sponsorship is not available so applicants must be eligible to work in the USA without sponsorship!
Contracts and Mobilisation Consultant Job Description
- Managing the on boarding process for contractors commencing assignments with your allocated clients. This includes handling all mobilisation procedures such as travel, visas, work permits, offshore training, medicals and accommodation. It will involve close liaison with clients and contractors as well as our internal recruitment consultants and payroll team.
- Key contact for assigned contractors, dealing with queries and complications promptly and efficiently
- Developing and building on contractor and client relationships.
- Updating, managing & monitoring contractor information on the internal databases
- Managing the contractor's contract, renewal, amendments, negotiating new terms and issuing relevant paperwork.
- Tracking visas/work permits/medical renewals and rotation schedules.
- Liaising with payroll to ensure invoices are paid promptly and queries are dealt with efficiently.
- Client and contractor visits and subsequent reporting.
- Preparing client KPI reports for Account Managers/Regional Directors on request
- Ad hoc projects for the Regional Director
Contracts and Mobilisation Consultant Job Requirements
Essential - if you do not fulfil these requirements, you will not be considered for the position:
- Demonstrate a professional level of written and verbal communication
- Be confident, have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop relationships quickly
- Have superb organisational and administrative skills
- Have a proven track record of a strong ability to prioritise
- Have excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook and preferably previous experience of using databases) and typing skills of at least 45 wpm
- Have the ability to work well under pressure, with a robust and resilient attitude in order to deal effectively with work demand
- Have a committed, keen and hardworking attitude; able to organise oneself and deliver results
- Be patient with a can-do attitude and a desire/ability to identify solutions.
- Be of smart appearance
- Academic qualifications aren't essential but having a degree (or equivalent) will give you an advantage over other applicants
- Experience of working in the Recruitment industry
- International experience (Canada, US, UK knowledge an advantage)
Benefits for the Contracts and Mobilization Consultant role.
- On offer is an attractive base salary
- Location: Our offices are modern and spacious, the local team is a great example of the opportunities for career progression at Petroplan, as a many of the team started out in our other international offices. With Petroplan's approach to flexible working, you can work your hours in order to finish earlier on a Friday, Monday through to Thursday 7am till 4.30pm, ending your week at 12 on a Friday lunchtime. This approach makes it easy to take advantage of Houston's great eateries, microbreweries and climate. If you like to travel, you can reach Mexico, Las Vegas, Miami and the Rockies in 2 hours by plane or the cool capital of Austin by car. Most of all you get to work in THE Global Oil and Gas Hub where we have a strong client base and established reputation.
- International Benefits: As a UK based employer, our Texan team receive company wide-benefits as well as locally relevant incentives. As well as offering 100% paid medical, dental and vision cover, 21 days' vacation; we also offer monthly incentives and rewards.
- Get involved: Petroplan also encourages the team to take part in charity and external voluntary work. Recent support was for charities that included a team participating in the MS150 Bike Ride and contributing towards to Toys for Tots charity. We have also recently created a CSR committee which consults the team about local fundraising activities and plans a schedule of CSR events going forward.
- People: Being part of an international business, you can reach beyond the boundaries of your location and tap into company's broader knowledge base. With over 40 years' experience in the oil and gas industry our teams' collective capability makes us a specialist recruiter with a respected reputation. The team demonstrates a real meritocratic success based culture, over 60% of the team has been promoted at least once over the last 2 years.
Call Lindsay Sher on 1 832 548 0613 or email
Petroplan Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Ref No: BBBH60