Long Term Contract
The purpose of this position is to Support Informatica Data Quality and requires prior experience installing, upgrading and supporting Informatica Data Quality. The position will also support other Integration software, platforms, developers and user ids including software upgrades, system outages, and managing change control.
Responsible providing quality Data Quality operations and support to the business in an efficient manner so that critical decisions can be made effectively and efficiently. Manages and supports technical information. Supports, promotes and documents all Data Management processes and procedures related to data. Develops workflows and tools that automate data loading processes and help to ensure data quality and integrity. Ensures the quality, consistency, and integrity of data in a timely, effective and reliable manner. Receives, archives, distributes, loads, and disposes off technical data according to policies, standards and procedures. Typically requires 7-10 years of experience. Senior level. Understands advanced aspects of discipline and is viewed as an expert in a given field. Applies broad range of competencies to develop solutions to complex problems. Influences others to achieve objectives. Often provides specialized/technical/functional guidance to others within department and/or business asset.
· Worked on deploying metadata manager like extensive metadata connectors for data integration visibility, advanced search and browse of metadata catalog, data lineage and visibility into data objects, rules, transformations and reference data.
· Provide technical support and work with infrastructure teams to ensure an effective operating environment including throughput, repository sizing, capacity planning, and maintenance.
· Understanding of NFS mounts
· Legally authorized to work in the United States
· Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Computer Sciences
· Prior experience installing, patching and supporting Informatica PowerCenter release 9.6 or greater
· Expertise with installs, upgrades, configuration and maintenance of Informatica components including PowerCenter, web services, HA grid, data quality, data validation option (DVO), power exchange, data services. On-going optimization and tuning of Informatica objects and environment, have hands on expertise working with Informatica support for patches and bug fixes
· 3 years' experience in Informatica Data Quality Administration
· 3 years' experience with the UNIX operating system
· 3 years' experience with the Windows operating system
· 3 years' experience UNIX scripting (UNIX Shell or Perl)
· Prior experience installing, upgrading and supporting Informatica Data Quality
· Certified Informatica Data Quality Developer/Admin
· A basic understanding of application integration and prior experience with EAI and ETL tools
· Experience with SQL on Oracle and MS SQL Server
· Proficient in PGP encryption and decryption
· Windows IIS and FTP management experience and NTFS file permissions knowledge
· Experience with Active Directory and integrating Active Directory with applications using LDAP
· Customer focused, business driven, and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong networks with company resources around the globe
· Strong verbal/written communication and team building skills
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to quickly recognize, isolate, and resolve technical problems
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH34630