- Petroplan are seeking an experienced Maintenance / Reliability Engineer for a major petro-chem facility located in Louisiana, US.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the client operations are compliant with company and regulatory inspection requirements. Engineer is also responsible for establishing and support activities/programs aimed at ensuring the client achieves availability targets.
- This position will establish and coordinate the reliability centered maintenance and risk based inspection management systems.
- This position will act as the technical steward for all primary and ancillary facility processes, equipment (fixed and rotating) and metallurgy.
- This position will provide leadership and discipline expertise to less experienced engineering, maintenance, and operations staff.
Desired Skills / Qualifications:
- Graduate with a BS in Engineering (Mechanical Discipline preferred) required.
- 6 years in the petrochemical industry of which at least 2 years of experience in a similar position of responsibility. Expertise in an operating LNG Liquefaction or similar (cryogenic) facilities.
- Gas turbines experience required.
- Application experience of reliability management systems.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot, analyze and resolve problems independent of vendors and superiors and have knowledge in theory, design, process control, instrumentation, safeguarding systems, vibration and noise control.
- Possesses good oral and written communication skills. Able to work with a culturally diverse group of technical individuals whose skills cover the range required to engineer, operate and maintain the LNG receiving terminal.
- Basic computer skills including project management, database, spreadsheet, presentation and word processing skills, and Computer Aided Design (AutoCAD).
- Possesses good planning and organization shills and meets work deadlines.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH29448