Calibration Technician Responsibilities:
· Calibration Technician works five (5) days per week, Monday through Friday, excluding Company Holidays and Supplier paid time off (PTO)
· Company to provide laptop PC with all appropriate software
· Company to provide workspace for the Calibration Technician
· This is an 18 month Leased Worker contract
· Hours are 7:30 - 4:00 with a ½ hour unpaid lunch
· This is not a Union site
· The hiring manager would want to have a meet and greet as this is an integral support role for the lab.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.