- Work with the Client (cross-functional supply chain representatives) regularly via participation in optimization of daily order and shipment planning
- Maintain project freight estimate, logistics plan and accurate cost tracking.
- Ensure orders and shipments are optimized via the TMS and other client provided peripheral tools. Orders and shipments are to be planned and covered for timely and in-full service to the end customer.
- Facilitate communications/coordination between internal customer groups and external carrier contacts to ensure attainment of service level objectives. Focus efforts on timely pick-up/delivery and overall partner happiness.
- Monitor data flows between ERP system, TMS, and WMS systems to ensure synchronization for successful transportation execution.
- Identify Gaps in transportation capacity and initiate accurate measures with the Transportation Capacity Planning team.
- Lead aspects of application of carrier performance management programs and techniques; providing reporting, documentation, and recommendations to drive improvement.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives and actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Follow directives and warn others to follow them, execute mandatory training and immediately report the incidents and near misses as required
- Further tasks not involved in this Job Description that the immediate leader/manager assigns with verbally or in writing
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.