This position will provide direct supervision to all contractor personnel working on facility construction in the Dunn Center, ND area. The work includes supervisory responsibilities involving construction and maintenance activities, and will be supporting the ND Bakken Asset Team in supervising the construction, installation, and commissioning of the well site production facilities. This position places a very high value on safety culture and performance to ensure sustainable, strong HES performance on projects and operations & maintenance activities.
- Sets clear HES&S performance expectations with all contractors working on facilities. Ensure all HES&S policies and procedures are understood and maintained within construction activities.
- Enforces all safety and administrative policies, procedures, and contract agreements.
- Fulfill all HES&S incident and near miss reporting obligations in a timely, accurate manner to provide adequate activity information to each department.
- Assist Marathon Construction Supervisor/Superintendent in planning and scheduling of all new construction and maintenance activities.
- Assist engineering in design reviews to build efficiencies in the construction designs and process.
- Manage construction projects in the field to ensure contractors are following bid documents maintaining schedule and minimizing change orders.
- Coordinates day to day construction activities and materials for time and material construction projects to streamline activities and ensure budgets are met.
- Responsible for Contractors and/or Company's project schedule and ensures sufficiency of manpower and equipment to meet planned progress, anticipates lost progress and initiates schedule recovery plan with contractor.
- Supervise contractor activities in the building of facilities and equipment installation to insure the safest, most efficient, timely completion of tasks according to policies and specifications.
- Provide coordination and oversite of multiple contractors and trades to maximize construction efficiency.
- Coordinate simultaneous operations with Drilling and Completions to ensure a safe working environment.
- Develop material lists and equipment data sheets for the equipment requirements of each job site and supervise the proper handling and reporting of purchased materials.
- Proficient in reading and understanding engineered drawings and P&ID's.
- Ensure all jobs are performed in accordance with engineering specifications, procedure and codes.
- Complete facility weld mapping and MTR documentation.
- Maintain up to date red line drawings to capture all field changes during construction.
- Complete all facility PSSR and equipment tracking documentation for facility builds
- Assist Operations in the maintenance of the equipment within the producing field facilities.
- Project integrity, stewardship, safety, and accountability in all business transactions or related activities.
- Degree: Not required
- Experience Required: At least 5 years Supervisory experience with Oilfield Facility Construction. CPWI or CWI preferred but not required.
- Familiar with crane safety, operations and inspections.
- Computer proficiencies: Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, SAP Maintenance Management Software
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.