Petroplan is looking for a Procurement Advisor to join a client onsite in Lima, OH.
- Execute procurement best practices for Company's Sourcing activities, ensuring these practices are in accordance with HOIMS, Company's Procurement Policy, Procurement Management System Documents (MSDs), and all relevant regulations
- Route Strategy and Award Decisions & Recommendation, Contracts, Change Orders, and Amendments for approval per approved Financial and Commit Authority Guidelines.
- Execute Pre-Award Project Procurement activities (per division of responsibilities between Company and E&P).
- Company managed packages: EOI development and evaluation, coordinating the prequalification and shortlisting of bidders, RFP development, manage the Bid, evaluate, negotiate and award activities, prepare award recommendation and route for appropriate approvals, award and kick-off, prepare contract briefs (Terms of Reference), conforming of the contracts and purchase orders for execution by authorized personnel.
- EP Managed packages: review activities to ensure compliance with Company procurement and governance policies, practices and processes, (e.g. proper financial and commit approval).
- Execute Post-Award Project Procurement activities (per division of responsibilities between Company and E&P):
- Company managed packages: manage contracts (and purchase orders) changes (maintain change logs for each contract), manage potential issues and/or disputes; expediting and logistics efforts, SEIM requirements, data books, and ensure proper contracts (and purchase orders) close-outs.
- EP managed packages: review activities, management and reporting, participate in RAIL meetings; review the EP's managed POs, expediting, logistics, and material management effort; review and endorse progress invoices from suppliers to EP, ensure SEIM requirements, data books and proper contract close-outs
- Ensure value to Company by leveraging existing Category Management Supplier Agreements (MSA/OEMs); and identify opportunities and support the reutilization of Company surplus material.
- Work with suppliers to resolve day-to-day procurement activities and expedite deliverables, in support of management of Supplier Relationships. Compile data to assist in periodic reviews of supplier performance (Performance Scorecards/Metrics) against established KPIs. Support management of Suppliers NCRs in accordance with the NCR process.
- Support Procurement Business Value Methodology and corporate Procurement Strategic Objectives and initiatives.
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Undergraduate degree in a Technical or Business discipline (post-secondary education)
- 6 years of experience within supply chain
- Strong proficiency with MS office applications
- Intermediate experience working with SAP
- Prior direct experience on Capital Projects within Oil & Gas Industry
- Project Execution Gated Process
- Post Award Management of orders
- Planning & Expediting
NICE TO HAVE QULAITIFCAITONS:
- Master's degree in Technical or Business discipline
- Professional Supply Chain certification (SCMP)
- Other Professional Certification relevant to Supply Chain Management
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- 3 experience in projects procurement, particularly in equipment and materials procurement
- Strong working knowledge of ERP SAP
- A background in refinery equipment, packages and materials procurement
- Logistics coordination
- Material Management & Warehousing
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.