- Performs equipment surveillance and first-level response.
- Operates equipment and understands process controls & flow (start up, shut down).
- Captures work activities (EBS, autonomous maintenance, corrective maintenance, predictive maintenance, etc.) accurately in the system
- Day-to-day well testing and satellite operations as part of EBS.
- Responsible for engaging in safe work practices; review a safe work permit and walkthroughs.
- Accountable for accuracy of production and injection reporting.
- Responsible for executing continuous SQDCM improvement activities, such as identify opportunities for problem solving and improvements.
- Maintain regulatory requirements such as BLM, Flaring, VOC emissions.
- Ensuring compliance of chemical programs - types of chemical treatments and appropriate use base knowledge needed.
- Clearly communicates and works with contractors to comply with applicable client policies and procedures.
- Equipment owner for equipment used in assigned coverage area.
- Industrial / oilfield experience
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft, SAP)
- Mechanical aptitude
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of safety requirements and practices
- High school diploma or equivalent required
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.