Petroplan is recruiting for Senior Production Engineer, Liquefaction to join an Integrated Production Excellence team based in Arlington, VA for a US Based LNG Company.
This role will be responsible for optimizing the Availability and Performance of the Facilities LNG Liquefaction Trains and support the overall Facility Production System Optimization efforts.
- Bachelor's degree in Process/Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years' experience working as a Production Engineer with a demonstrated track record of Production performance improvement.
- Oil and Gas experience is required, with strong preference in LNG, however, petrochemical, NGL, cryogenic natural gas processing, or other hydrocarbon processing experience may be acceptable.
- Build and maintain Real time, online, surveillance and monitoring models to optimize the Availability and Performance of the Facilities LNG Liquefaction Trains
- Perform Analysis to detect deviations from Live Operating Envelope Limits and identify the actions required to safely and reliably maximize LNG rundown.
- Set Facility LNG Trains Production daily targets, define operating limits and engage with Operations, Maintenance and Engineering to develop the Production Plan for the day.
- Identify the Facility LNG Trains production loss events and engage with the relevant stakeholders (including but not limited to Engineering, Maintenance, Operations) to review, validate, report and manage production losses in a timely manner to maximize Availability and Reliability
- Lead or be part of EIRs (Engineering Investigation Requests) and MoCs (Management of Change) required to improve the Facilities LNG Trains performance.
- Lead or be part of the Facility LNG Trains Production loss RCAs when required.
- Gather the required assumptions on LNG Trains performance and provide timely input to the Forecast and Annual Delivery Plan process.
- Support the Long-Term Service Agreement (LTSA) process and provide all the required input and analysis as required
- Support the development of Integrated Production Excellence standards and procedures.
- Identify short-, medium- and long-term Availability and Reliability improvement initiatives to maximize LNG rundown using insights from Real time System and Physics-based/data-driven models.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.