- Responsibility for a high through put manufacturing operation with emphasis on high labor content operations
- Ability to deliver world class customer services in an sales driven environment with short lead times.
- Ability to make decisions and or recommendations that drive improvements in the business
- Assess and troubleshoot operational equipment issues, aiding in mechanical correction as needed
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, lead and empower hourly workers to excel
- Ability to schedule multiple production lines
- Effectively communicate, internally and externally, order status
- Ability to interface directly with customers and ensure that we are fulfilling their needs
- Promote, develop, manage and maintain site staffing to meet business requirements
- Manage spending to an agreed upon level at their site
- Responsible for managing site operations in accordance with all local, state, federal and corporate requirements
- Assists in developing policies and procedures for the facility
- Supports the preventive maintenance program
- Responsible for inventory and warehouse management
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Company
- Bachelor's degree preferred or relevant manufacturing management experience. Preferred engineering or technology degree.
- Minimum five (5) or more years of plant management experience
- Working knowledge of OSHA/EPA General Duty requirements, HAZCOM, HAZWOPR and air permitting in state of employment
- Competent user of Microsoft Office including Excel, word, Outlook and other job-related software/e-technology/cloud-based solutions
- Must demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate and manage direct reports ensuring business outcomes
- Must have valid state issued Driver's License as required to drive on company business
- Able to travel 10% on average
- Bilingual English-Spanish preferred
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.