Currently working closely with a large scale E&P business in North Dakota who are looking for multiple experienced Reliabilty Engineers to join their operating team on long term contract basis.
Some key responsibilties will include:
* Performing equipment surveillance and first-level response.
* Operating equipment and understanding process controls & flow (start up, shut down).
* Being accountable for accuracy of production reporting
* Enters wells downtime in ODR.
* Ensuring compliance of chemical programs - types of chemical treatments and appropriate use base knowledge needed.
* Day to day well testing and satellite operations as part of EBS.
* Equipment owner for equipment used in assigned coverage area
* Being accountable for overall field EHS performance
* Monitors field surveillance systems.
* Maintain regulatory requirements such as flaring, VOC emissions.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33832