Completions Engineering Tech
- Monitors daily operational reporting from the field and works with field personnel to ensure the accuracy of the reporting.
- Participates in morning operations meetings and manages and maintains bi-weekly department meeting agenda and schedule.
- Administrates daily reporting, data, and scheduling systems. Provides QA/QC and troubleshooting support for all systems.
- Organize and maintain all completion operational data files and sources to ensure accuracy.
- Assist Engineers with data analysis, scheduling, well histories, and operational optimization.
- Build visualization tools to identify opportunities for improvement and develop reports as required by engineers and management.
- Improve process efficiencies such as eliminating time intensive manual spreadsheets and creating streamlined automated data tools.
- Degree in Math, Science or Engineering with two years Oil and Gas Operational or Field Experience.
- Knowledge of oil & gas operations and understands technical language.
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of oil and gas software packages.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle stressful situations.
- Quick problem solver with ability to manage a heavy workload.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com