* Identifies and helps develop work process improvements and efficiencies for the maintenance processes.
* Executes maintenance and repair of general equipment in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
* Ensures that the required level of productivity, quality, safety and environmental standards are achieved.
* Ensures all the Areas work is completed in line with the Discipline Specialists Best practice guidelines.
* Establishes and facilitates team work and knowledge transfer between the area and specialist groups.
* Coach Technicians, and working with them to develop training plans.
* Ensures maintenance activities are carried out to the highest safety and environmentally ethical standards.
* Understands plant & instrument diagrams.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
* Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience.
* Provides more technical/functional support than administrative support.
* Demonstrates a thorough working knowledge of technology, applications, terminology, and procedures required of job function.
* Performs varied and more complex tasks.
* Makes decisions within broad parameters.
*Preferred knowledge of maintenance procedures on centrifugal and PD pumps, gas engines, air compressors, gas compressors, tube/shell exchangers, aerial exchangers, and various process vessels
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Ref No: BBBH35523