Petroplan is accepting applications for a Process Engineer from across the US to work for a market leading LNG company. Prospective candidates MUST have worked or be working on a MEGA LNG project throughout different stages of the development. The position will be based in Houston, TX and will require minimal traveling to site when needed.
- Develop LNG screening studies, pre-FEEDs, FEEDs, EPC and site support for various international operating companies.
- Technology and driver selection, CAPEX vs OPEX studies, preliminary layout and equipment sizing, P&ID development, hydraulic and safety system design.
- Decrease the cost of manufacturing, improve plant capability and reliability by using sound engineering methods to identify, define and execute capital, expense and/or no cost improvements.
- Investigates and recommends new methods for driving efficiency in process systems and creating action plans to close gaps between desired and actual levels of performance.
- Regularly reports on progress and post-completions of projects schedule and expenditures/cost projections.
- Regularly prepares project documentation such as operations and maintenance manuals.
- Essential functions require presence in the workplace on a regular basis and an ability to work extra hours if needed.
- Is flexible to work overtime when needing to ensure required staffing capacity to meet daily production objectives.
Experience & Qualifications:
- A minimum of 7 years, proficient Process Engineering experience, within the in the Oil and Gas industry.
- A minimum of 2 years, MEGA LNG project experience, including post Design into EPC Execution, Commissioning and Operations stage.
- Minimum education: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Chemical Engineering is preferred)
- Must be able to work in fast-paced environment with an emphasis on timely delivery, cost consciousness, interactive work style and sound execution
- A Valid US Work Permit is required.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com