Our client, a leading Oil & Gas owner/operator organization is looking to add two Production Operators to their team for a 6 month contract.
This position will be based just outside of Carlsbad New Mexico, involving 12 hour days with a 7 on, 7 off rotation.
* Responsible for well operations, gas lifted wells, ESP's, three phase separation, gas compression, control board operation, pipeline operation, minor maintenance of valve, pumps and rotating equipment and assisting the other operators and craft personnel in their duties.
* Prepare for and perform maintenance, taking readings, doing rounds, issuing work permits, following procedures, initiating work requests, writing procedures, and interfacing with support groups.
* Proactively monitor well and equipment performance, take appropriate action to maximize production.
* Work with support groups to optimize chemical pump rates based on production data (corrosion, paraffin, soap injection, etc.).
* Interfaces with Engineering for data gathering requests.
* Track test compression data.
* Conducts fluid levels with echo meter.
* Minimum 5 - 7 years of experience within Oilfield Operations
* High School Diploma or GED
* Previous upstream production experience is highly desirable
* Previous exposure / knowledge of well optimization practices
* Provides more technical/functional support than administrative support.
* MS Office Proficiency
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH34795