A leading North American Oil & Gas owner/operator is looking to add a Senior Process Engineer due to their expanding footprint in the Denver, Colorado Area. This is an exciting full time permanent job working on the organization's upcoming high profile projects.
This senior individual will provide technical direction and oversight to the process engineers and contractor to ensure that the process designs meet the intended objectives.
On a day to day basis, the Senior Process Engineer will:
- Take on project designs from initial inception phase to final completion
- Demonstrate technical knowledge in the area of process engineering and provide technical guidance and mentoring to younger process engineers
- Represent process engineering to operations personnel in the design and implementation of process designs
- Complete process engineering designs and process studies as required for the small capital projects group
- Participate in and offer advice during process hazard analysis (PHA) or layers of protection analysis (LOPA) for small capital projects
- Demonstrate a safety mindset both on and off the job
- Develop and sustain internal and external customer relationships in order to ensure appropriate partners have reviewed process designs
- Provide technical mentorship for refinery operations, catalyst loadings, turnarounds, etc.
- The Senior Process Engineer will have extensive years of process engineering experience, focusing on the downstream and refining sector.
- Minimum five years of project design & process design experience
- Minimum three years of operational and functional support experience.
- A Bachelor's Degree of Chemical Engineering is needed.
- The Ability to use Aspentech's HYSYS process simulator is needed as well as the Ability to learn new computer packages specific to the business (Book, KMS, PSPPM, SAP etc.)
What's On Offer
- A competitive base salary and compensation program coupled with a rewarding pension and savings plans.
- A high value is placed on career progression and growth within the company, as employees are given flexible benefits packages and attractive work life balance.
- Relocation will be provided if the successful applicant is not local to the Denver, Colorodo area.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH32441