Our client, a large oil & gas organization is looking to add a Warehouse Team Lead to their team. This is a full time permanent position in the Denver, Co area.
The Warehouse Team Leader will lead, direct and manage the operations of the organization's warehouses in relation to the materials planning and management. This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned warehouse professional to prove their leadership competencies.
- Coach and mentor a fully unionized staff, set clear direction, and redirect priorities
- Forecast labor requirements and ensure continuous improvements such as floor plan strategies, inventory optimization, and sustainment plans are implemented and operational
- Act as the self-serve material program lead/coordinator for the site
- Supervise the material handling at the warehouse
- Forecast and manage labor requirements in accordance to operating budgets
- Provide regular and effective performance feedback to the warehouse team as per collective bargaining unit
- Ensure compliance with relevant state and federal regulatory safety, labor and worker's compensation standards
- Monitor compliance and adherence to health and safety regulations with regards to correct use of personal protection equipment
- Quantifies risks, assesses trends and opportunities, defines objectives, and develops business unit level strategies
- Lead the self-service material program as well as identify, communicate and implement enhancements to the offering
Experience and Education:
- Three or more years of experience in warehouse supply chain management with increasing levels of responsibility
- Oil industry experience is an asset
- Experience working with a unionized workforce and/or with collective agreements is strongly preferred
- Diploma or Post-secondary degree in business or supply chain management is preferred
Skills and Knowledge:
- Good understanding of Business Performance Measurement (KPIs)
- Strong communication skills and can effectively interaction with partners and suppliers
- Collaborates with a considerable number of internal and external stakeholders and balances conflicting demands and priorities
- You have a safety mindset and are able to identify opportunities for improvement
- You have strong leadership skills to create an engaged workforce, and can build trust readily with others
- Strong conflict resolution skills to address potentially conflicting needs
- You take charge and are able to assert yourself; you are a self-starter
- You continually seek greater knowledge about the systems, processes and hazards in the workplace, in order to understand not just what you do but why you do it
The Organization Offers
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Growth & Progress
- Work/Life Balance
- Flexible benefits package, rewarding pension and savings plans.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH31261