Petroplan is Currently Accepting resumes for a Welding Inspector, for a long term contract located in Eliot Maine.
skills and responsibilities include:
- The Welding Inspector must ensure proper welding and radio graphic procedures are qualified and utilized, and proper documentation is maintained.
- These activities must be performed in accordance with the appropriate Company specifications and the approved for construction drawings.
- The Welding Inspector works under the direction of the Chief Inspector who will assign additional responsibilities to each inspector as needed.
- Duties may Include but are not Limited to: Be familiar with the approved construction drawings and Company specifications.
- Understanding the Contract document as it relates to his or her duties on the project
- Maintaining a detailed inspector's log book
- Completing and submitting applicable inspection reports that accurately describe the work performed on the project
- Taking proactive approach to safety on the job site and reporting safety issues to the Chief Inspector and Safety Inspector
- Plan and organize inspection duties in advance.
- Assure any design changes or material substitutions are discussed with the Chief Inspection and proper Company approval is obtained.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH36599