- Minimum 5 years Oil and Gas Turnaround Project Controls/Estimating/Planning experience required.
Required Skills / Competencies
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Thorough understanding of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (SAP PM)
- Experience of turnaround methodology, cost and contractor management of turnarounds in Oil and Gas Industry
- Experience with multi-discipline contracts & turnaround and projects work
- Basic understanding of schedule development & scheduling software - Primavera, Microsoft Project
- Knowledge of process industry equipment (exchangers, vessels, drums, heaters)
- Knowledge of process industry materials (piping, valves, and fittings)
- Accountable for developing, issuing, and obtaining relevant information for historic (Appraise) and detailed (Select) cost estimates that are the key content of the Decision Support Packages (DSPs).
- Responsible for working with the TAR Planning team to develop the TAR Appraise and Select Stage Estimate per the WBU Estimating Guideline.
- Responsible for developing the Capital Shared Cost Allocation spreadsheet, utilizing the guideline agreed upon between Project and TAR.
- Responsible for creation of Basis of Estimate document which documents critical aspects of the cost estimate including event scope, assumptions, exclusions, critical path work description and relevant estimate details.
- Works with the TAR Event Manager and TAR Planner on the spending projections during Front End Loading (FEL).
- Responsible for creating Indirect SAP Maintenance Orders and Purchase Requisitions as prescribed by the WBU TAR MO and PO Creation Guideline.
- Accountable for creating Purchase Requisitions for TAR executed contractor provided services.
- Contributor to producing detailed and accurate cost reports as prescribed in the WBU TAR Controls Plan.
- Responsible to monitor costs to ensure that charges are within budget, allocated correctly and actual manpower levels are consistent with manpower plan. Inform the appropriate Event Managers and Planners of all variances.
- Contributor to preparing forecasts in accordance with earned value analysis systems.
- Responsible to coordinate all contractor reporting requirements during the execution of the TAR.
- Responsible for organizing cost, schedule, and performance reporting of TAR scope and turnaround executed project scope.
- Responsible for collecting and archiving all relevant data on cost and schedule performance metrics so that it can be used by future TAR teams.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH29732