- Minimum 10 years Oil and Gas Turnaround Scheduling experience required.
Required Skills / Competencies
- Required to have 10 years scheduling experience using Primavera P6 or later versions.
- Required to have knowledge of schedule leveling by resource, priority, critical equipment, etc.
- Required to have knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Must have strong communication skills and works well within a team environment.
- Knowledge of turnaround methodology
- Detailed knowledge of planning
- Work control, monitoring and measurement systems
- Responsible for the day to day deliverables and development of all TAR Event schedules. Works closely with the integrated TAR Teams to develop, review, track and report on current TAR status from its creation until such time as the TAR event has been completed. Employs a comprehensive understanding of the sequencing and prioritizing of tasks associated with maintenance of refinery equipment and construction related activities combined with expert knowledge and proven competency in the use and application of Primavera software.
- Accountable to deliver the Turnaround Common Process milestones with successful on time completion related to scheduling activities.
- Accountable to deliver accurate, resource loaded schedules and reports to the TAR Teams, Operations and all levels of site leadership.
- Responsible to create TAR schedules per the Turnaround Scheduling Guideline.
- Responsible to ensure schedule consistency across all TAR schedules per the Turnaround Scheduling Guideline.
- Accountable to lead TAR Optimization Meetings with TAR Execution Team, Operations, Inspection and Contractors.
- Accountable to produce S-Curves, Earned Value Date, and Critical Path Analysis daily for Performance Meetings.
- Responsible to provide technical schedule advice to aid TAR Teams and site Leadership Team in their decision making processes.
- Accountable for producing schedule look-a-heads each shift.
- Accountable for updating progress each shift.
- Responsible for capturing lessons learned in the final close-out report.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH29734