- Maintenance of the monthly project commitment and expenditure process for Package reporting to individual Package Managers
- Prepare monthly forecast update, reconciliation and reports within project procedure.
- Create purchase requisitions, purchase orders, accruals and goods received; as well as closing down PO's in SAP.
- Coordinate and lead the month-end Value of Work Done (accruals/prepayments) process.
- Support and maintain the invoice control process
- Support Management of consultancy framework agreements: Control invoices, cumulative spent and identify when a call-off has expired.
- Support additional call-offs when needed with the support from contracts and legal departments.
- Support cost management of resources.
- Liaise with the Cost Control Manager, Project Controls Manager, Project Planner, Risk Manager and Change Manager in order to understand project issues and anticipate (and mitigate) their impact on the project's budget.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 years of experience in project cost and forecasting
- Experience on EPC projects, preferably in Renewables or other Energy sectors
- Experience with SAP ERP systems is preferred.
- Proficiency using IT applications such as MS Office, Advanced user of Excel, Document Management Systems
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.