The Commercial Rep will be responsible for the implementation of Tolling Agreements and SPAs with emphasis on customer management/relationships, including planning LNG cargo schedules, power and feed gas forecasts, inventory management, and system and procedure development. This position requires daily interface with customers, commercial operations and the marine operations teams.
- Participate in the management of customer relationships with regard to the integrated supply chain of planning & scheduling, commercial operations, settlement, invoicing and revenues.
- Support performance of contractual obligations and requirements under tolling agreements and SPAs.
- Support preparation of the LNG cargo Annual Delivery Program (ADP) for Customers and Owners, and work with Customers to implement monthly and daily updates.
- Day to day interaction with operations and marine departments, and customers on cargo schedule forecasting, ship loading logistics, power and gas forecasting and general communications.
- Communicate with customers and coordinate with Commercial Operations team to implement adjustments to LNG cargo schedules, feed gas forecasts and power schedules based on operational circumstances. Communicate cargo forecast and schedule adjustments with the relevant internal and 3rd parties.
- Coordinate contractual monthly and daily reporting obligations with customers.
- Support development of cargo scheduling policies and procedures as well as the related software tools which are used for cargo scheduling and other commercial operations activity.
Skills / Experience:
- 2 x years LNG/Natural Gas Commercial Operations experience
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to interpret and maintain in-depth understanding of key commercial agreements.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to remain calm in stressful conditions and make rational decisions.
- General knowledge of computer operations desired.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly excel)
- Ability to prioritize effectively, multi-task when necessary
- Ability to secure resources and information to get the job done
- Ability to work effectively on short notice and off- hours
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH30443