Manager, Digital Program Management - CRM
St Louis, Missouri
An exciting and challenging role managing a team of project managers in delivering a major digital transformation program.
Key responsibilities include:
* Develops and manages stakeholder relationships with key business, digital and vendor partners.
* Manage multiple work streams within a complex, multi-year Salesforce implementation
* Drives PMO methodology and processes to improve project delivery.
* Prioritizes work with team for ongoing projects.
* Manages resource allocation for ongoing and future projects.
* Has in-depth knowledge and familiarity in project management in order to mentor and coach co-workers on:
- Project scoping
- Defining roles and responsibilities
- Developing requests for proposal
- Demand Planning
* Has in-depth knowledge and familiarity in project management in order to mentor and coach co-workers on budgeting and financial planning during project delivery.
* Has in-depth knowledge of and familiarity with change management in order to mentor and coach co-workers on managing change on their projects.
* Manage and communicate to executive stakeholders on program status, issues, and risks.
* Builds and leads a team to execute on functional area objectives.
* Has performance and career development conversations.
* Builds and maintains team motivation and engagement.
* Bachelor's degree required
* 5 years of relevant experience in project management, scheduling, budgeting, forecasting or project accounting including cost management systems to support project budget, forecast, and spend required.
* Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is preferred.
* Previous people or project leadership experience.
* Experience leading end-to-end Customer Relationship Management solution implementations. Salesforce experience is preferred. Cloud experience is preferred.
* Utility industry experience is preferred.
In addition to the above qualifications, the successful candidate will demonstrate:
* Strong Project Management knowledge and skills including:
- MS Project, Primavera, etc., project management tools
- Change management strategies and principles
- Understanding of project planning principles such as timing, cost and the implications of project cost overruns
- Ability to determine optimal resources for projects
- Demonstrate effective vendor management skills
* Candidate will demonstrate strong communication and conflict resolution skills.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.