- Minimum 3 years Oil and Gas Turnaround Scheduling experience required.
Required Skills / Competencies
- Required to have 3 years scheduling experience using Primavera P6 or later versions.
- Required to have knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Must have strong communication skills and works well within a team environment.
- Knowledge of turnaround methodology
- Detailed knowledge of planning
- Work control, monitoring and measurement systems
- Responsible for development of Turnaround Schedules, this includes but not limited to, Importing Job plans, organizing in proper WBS elements, performing general data entry to populate activities codes, produce lookaheads, and progress updates.
- Contributor to deliver accurate, resource loaded schedules and reports to the TAR Teams, Operations and all levels of site leadership.
- Employs a comprehensive understanding, knowledge and proven competency in the use and application of Primavera software.
- Responsible for importing job plans, data entry tasks, assigning activities codes, supporting Sr. Scheduler with general schedule building processes.
- Accountable to follow the Turnaround Scheduling Guideline.
- Contributor to TAR Optimization Meetings with TAR Execution Team, Operations, Inspection and Contractors
- Responsible for producing schedule lookaheads each shift.
- Responsible for updating progress each shift.
- Contributor to deliver the Turnaround Common Process milestones with successful on time completion related to scheduling activities.
- Contributor to capturing lessons learned in the final close-out report.
- Contributor to the TAR Continuous Improvement plan by identifying areas of improvement in the scheduling process.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH29733