- The design, development and executing of the Operating Area or Craft Team Annual Training Plan (ATP) with input from the Unit Operating Superintendent or Craft Maintenance Mangers.
- Long-term Unit specific or Craft Strategy development and OSHA 1910 compliance.
- Working with the entire Learning and Development Organization to audit and assess the capability needs of Whiting Business Unit; focusing on the training needs of our Operations and/or Craft Personnel to meet those capability requirements.
- Lead the effort to develop a 3 to 5 year training strategy plan for the area complex or Craft line.
- Work with employees to establish annual personal development plans; then use those plans to populate the Unit/Craft Annual Training Plan (ATP).
- Leader of a Team of subject matter experts that help support development of training reference materials and procedures.
- Project Manager for all consultants or external parties who support development of training reference materials and procedures.
- Assess staffing needs for your assigned area based on attrition as well as training demands; assure that on-shift staffing is adequate to support scheduled training.
- Track operations or craft overtime and absences to establish job qualification needs.
- Ensure 100% compliance with OSHA required Safety Refresher Training
- Assure 100% compliance with Operator 3 year re-certification with NO overdue OPQ Qualifications
- Establishes and executes the annual training plan with goals and timeline to update operator training reference materials and operating procedures.
- Single point of contact for Operations scheduling to ensure annual training plan goals and requirements are met.
- Coordinates Supervisory personnel development skills training for the Asset team.
- Coordinates process and technical training for the asset team (Recommended Good Practices).
- Attends process specific training seminars or sessions to update unit personnel.
- Review and implement self-directed training modules for all regulatory training and look for possibilities to expand self-directed training modules to unit specific training.
- Provide the necessary skill training for the OS Field Operator to become a knowledgeable trainer; being able to train their respective Team members.
- Coordinate with the all L&D Advisors to ensure consistency and sharing of best practices across the Whiting Business Unit.
- Primary accountability for the upskilling of all Operations and Craft personnel including Supervisors.
- Responsible for proctoring the qualification and re-qualification assessment process - written knowledge and field demonstration tests.
- Manages performance feedback and the development of remediation plans for trainees; accountable for the completion of "probationary reports" for new hires until probationary period has expired.
- Responsible for on-boarding ELT Personnel assigned to their Operating Area; including ELT delivery.
- Responsible for the oversight of the Hourly Trainers assigned to their Operating Area.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH29847