- Review all TAR invoices for accuracy
- Engage with vendors regarding proper TAR invoicing and troubleshooting
- Maintain TAR Invoice Log
- Support Monthly Accrual and Weekly Cost Report process
- Review PIT/SES reporting for accuracy and adjust when needed
- Prepare and maintain all TAR transfer documentation
- Engage with Procurement to verify contract and invoicing requirements
- Prepare and maintain TAR Cost reporting including Manpower reports, Cost Curves, Change Order reports, etc.
- Support any needed data requests
- Support additional cost control activities as needed such Estimate Development
- Support TAR/Projects Integration Plan
- Works with the TAR Event Manager and TAR Planner on the spending projections during Front End Loading (FEL).
Experience and Job Requirements
- 3 years of Cost Analyst experience in in refining, petrochemical, or utility plant work
- Proficient in SAP PM module
- Proficient in Track
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Office products
- Basic understanding of schedule development & scheduling software - Primavera, Microsoft Project
- Knowledge of process industry equipment (exchangers, vessels, drums, heaters)
- Knowledge of process industry materials (piping, valves, and fittings)
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH29731