Job description: Role, Responsibility & Accountability:
- Maintain, protect, preserve & store all items and distribute by coordinating and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Maintain client property as per the contractual terms with the client.
- Prepare EPR/SMRs and holding their registry once BOM is finalized.
- Issue materials to production based on the Job order BOM.
- Issue PPE and maintain the registry.
- Control fuel issuance and maintain record.
- Maintain delivery notes and tool issuance report.
- Control inventory level by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system annually and set re-order level.
- Receive, count and record data of all inventory items using computer /In-flo Software
- Maintain physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing layout to minimize space constrain.
- Verify shop issuances for vacation clearance report.
- Accountable for Inventory.
- Minimum 10 years of Experience in Warehouse Management
- Knowledge about handling materials like Fittings, Flanges, Plates, Pipes, Welding consumables, PPE, Structural steel including material grade, Electrical items, Civil construction items, instruments, Equipment
- Accomodation, travel, food provided.
- 12 months contract
- Rotation: 4 Months on, 1month off
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH37875