Company: Petroleum refinery
Division: Maintenance Division
Contract Duration: 2 years residential/ renewable
Purpose and responsibilities:
- Review actual maintenance cost of each equipment in each unit/ section, consolidate and evaluation for Managers' review.
- Identify factors affecting to lead different maintenance costs for each type of equipment, such as operation condition of equipment, process problem, engineering design, etc.
- Maintain records of actual costs, recommend ways to optimize maintenance costs
- Consult with operation, maintenance engineers, engineering engineer, contractors, and subcontractors to improve maintenance program, optimize waste time, stand by time during conduct maintenance activities.
- Review, update and propose enhancements to the maintenance cost model.
- Coordinate with budget controller for preparation of budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Develop workflow/procedures, technical documents in order to monitor maintenance expense.
- Perform maintenance expense data entry, data search, extraction, retrieval or modification through Company's E-documents Management systems (The CMMS, CDMS, EDMS, etc.)
- Educational Level: University Graduated Work Experience
- 10 years' experience in cost evaluation
- Specialty/Qualification A Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Economics, Business Administration or Accounting
- Technical and financial background related oil and gas industry
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH38213