Expert Piping Engineer - Refinery Asia
An exciting opportunity to work on a large refinery in Asia as an Expert Piping Engineer with at least 15 years of experience within the Oil & Gas Industry.
* Track statuses of RFQs
* Prepare RFPs, change orders
* Prepare final MTO or thoroughly check final MTO if created from the 3D model
* Prepare supplements to material RFQs
* Prepare and review commodity purchase specifications (pipe, fittings, etc.)
* Perform P&ID manual valve tagging (If required) and specialty item tagging
* Assist engineers with the preparation and organization of stress calculations
* Perform local stress calculations, slug force calculations and flange leakage calculations using companyor industry-approved software
* Perform nozzle load and support load calculations
* Prepare nozzle load and support load reports and stress ISO mark-ups showing re-routing requirements and support types and locations
* Prepare specialty item datasheets for spring supports, expansion joints, snubbers, etc.
* Conduct document checking and design verification tasks in accordance with company and project procedures
* Seek solutions and coordinate work with piping design group and other departments
* Prepare technical bid evaluations for items
* Define piping and equipment metallurgies
* Prepare materials selection philosophies, MSDs, prepare corrosion study reports
* Review sour service specifications, welding specifications, coating specifications and existing line class specifications
* Mentor and coach permanent Piping Engineers
* Perform other tasks assigned by Leader and Managers.
Package Benefits include:
- Accomodation travel
- Daily meals provided
- Medical Insurance
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH37452