Presales Technical Solution Architect Microsoft -Digital Solutions
Accountable for leading and define the overall design, from business / client requirements to technical requirements and deliver the complete designed solution for the customer in collaboration with various stakeholders related to Cloud Solutions
VMware or MS Cloud (azure, o365…) certifications
AWS certifications, ITIL service management certification, Technical certification, quality certification
- Engage with customers to understand business/technical requirements
- Build the solution design including technical architecture, operating processes, economics, benefits and evolution. Translate business requirements throughout the architecture procedure and deliver technical solutions in accordance with architecture standards, and design specifications in Cloud
- Support the sales team in presenting the solution design and benefits to the customer
- Prepare for and participate in the Bid Review Committee and engage with Finance and Contracts to ensure profitability clearance and partner compliance of the solution presented
- Review, understand, analyze, and evaluate technology trends and new business models ideas
- Engage with vendors and attend technical forums to keep updated on state of the art technology
- Collaborate with business development & product marketing team across digital solutions to find opportunities for and showcase ideas in the Innovation and emerging business pipeline
- Create business architecture models demonstrating how products, operations and systems interoperate within the Cloud solutions
- Conduct analysis to determine best path for solving business problems/opportunities that may include process improvement, systems enhancement, user training
- Apply and utilize appropriate methods to ensure results oriented deliverables in a way that can be recreated and leveraged as intellectual capital
- Ensure solutions designed are aligned to enterprise architecture standards and principles, leverage common solutions and services, and meet financial targets (cost and benefits)
- Lead the effort to translate business strategies and objectives into capabilities
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH38020