Min 15 years experiences in petroleum / petrochemical plant or equivalent Specialty/Qualification
- A bachelor's degree in process or system control engineering, or mechanical or equivalent
- Passionate dedication to maintaining safe operations enforcing strict conformance with all government regulations, and applicable company procedures and policies.
- Strong decision-making abilities under pressure and innovative to generate new ideas.
- Knowledgeable with the industrial standards and code requirements for process control systems, especially Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Emergency Shutdown Systems (ESD), Fired Equipment & Boiler Management Systems, Compressor Control Systems (CCS) and Equipment Vibration Monitoring Systems (VMS).
- Have field experience in designing and applying advance process control for industrial facilities.
- Capable to effectively review project documentation, drawings, equipment specifications and testing procedures.
- Write reports and design packages to enable implementation of engineering recommendations.
- Knowledgeable with international standards, petroleum / petrochemical plant materials and equipment.
- Experience of maintenance instrument control and planning.
- Report writing and presentation skills
- English skills IELTS 6.5
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH37972