The QA Specialist is to conduct the QA specific activities to make sure that all QA matters related to projects are handled in a smooth and timely manner.
The QA Specialist is responsible for the following tasks:
- As per scope of work, prepare quality procedures for the project
- Control and distribute all the quality documentation
- Monitor all quality related activities on the project
- Perform all internal and external audits on behalf of the Company management
- Verify contractor quality requirements are specified to vendors and contractor documentation submittals.
- Implement the QA/QC management system- QMS in office and at site
- Coordinate with the Client on all quality matters
- Distribute relevant QA/QC documentation to site subcontractors
- Verify that the quality related site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and standards
- Participate in internal and external audits
- Coordinate all the quality site inspections through the site QC inspectors
- Ensure all quality control documentation is compiled and competed for as-built hand over through the turnover engineer
- Establish, maintain and communicate corporate QA/QC requirements for projects in form of standards, specifications, procedures and guidelines
- Evaluate, audit and approve new Third-Party Certification/Third Party Inspection (TPCs/TPis) Agencies, Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Service providers, Testing Labs, Contractors/Subcontractor and Vendors/Manufactures.
- Coordinate with quality inspections with all the site sub-contractors and vendors all non-destructive testing on site
- Identify, review and approve QA/QC & engineering critical deliverables for all project phases starting from Project Initiation up to Project Handover as per corporate procedures.
- Guide and review Project Quality Plans, project KPls and Project Organization.
- Review and check the implementation of corporate QA/QC requirements in projects by leading/conducting the required audits as per corporate procedures and project gate approval.
- Review and advice on Technical Deviations, Technical Queries and Non-Conformity Reports advise and lead/guide technical investigations to establish nonconformities root causes.
- Advise and attend projects Risk Assessment, HAZID and HAZOP workshops as required. Advice and guide on failure investigation of existing facilities and the required mitigations for safe operation Control all non-conformance reports and undertake remedial action
- Review the Client's specification and undertake relevant training to the site QC inspector
- Monitor the implementation of the approved site QC Plan
- Complete and coordinate the approval of the sites QC technical submittals to the Client
- Coordinate with the site maintenance manager on all quality issues.
- Coordinate and chair the QA/QC site weekly meetings with the projects subcontractors, QC personnel
- Elaborating inspection procedures and test programs
- Ensure the safety is adhered to at site
- Assure all technical documents relative to site quality control are current status
- Perform other work as assigned
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33593