Our client, an industry leading petrochemical-refinery company in Vietnam, is seeking an experienced Transformation Deployment Lead. Reporting to the organizations CTO, the ideal candidate will be skilled in leading business transformation, including managing multiple complex projects that will implement major changes to business processes. The ideal applicant would have proven experience in the Oil and Gas Industry and commercial/trading.
Required background and qualifications:
- MBA or an Advanced Degree in a Related Field
- 10 Years as Master Black Belt/Black Belt (Six Sigma)
- At least 10 years of transformation/business improvement experience in Oil and Gas or a related field
- Extensive experience leading business transformation, planning and managing multiple complex projects involving major changes to business processes, workflow and preparation of staff and/or stakeholders for the changes
- Highly experienced in various Business Transformation exercises, especially in Oil and Gas Industry with proven success
- Experience in commercial/trading
- Joint Venture, offtake agreements an asset
- Hands on experience in different transformation such as Financial, Supply Chain, Commercial, HR, IT etc.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a challenging environment
- Superior interpersonal, change management, project management, team building, communication, negotiation, decision making skills, conflict resolution and critical thinking skills
- Extensive experience working directly with leadership and analysis required to inform organizational planning, manage performance, identify improvement opportunities and make decisions
- Strong financial management skills to establish controls, track resource/costs and provide effective business solutions
- Proven experience working preferred Oil and Gas industry to achieve best practices in a collaborative, team focused and engaging leadership manner
Soft Skills Required
- Highly effective influence, negotiation, and collaboration skills with the ability to work across the enterprise
- Specialized skills to develop corrective and preventive actions
- Effective Leadership: demonstrating behaviors that are focused on understanding the direction of the organization, building followship and creating a sustaining organization
- Critical Thinking: demonstrating behaviors that are associated with the critical analysis required to proactively address business and organizational issues into the future
- Leadership: the ability to establish direction by developing a compelling, shared vision of the future to create a collective sense of purpose, translating that vision into terms that are meaningful to the work being performed and communicating it in a way that creates alignment and generations enthusiasm and buy-in.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.