Section Manager, Reliability Engineering, as a key member of Maintenance Division, is sharing the responsibility to ensure safe and reliable operation of the entire refinery. He/ She directs, plans, coordinates and supervises the provision of maintenance services which are assigned to Reliability Engineering Section as well as involves in the approval process for plant modifications and capital expenditures as required to improve operation efficiency.
1. Review and realign, if necessary, the Reliability Engineering Section organization chart and resources (budget, manpower, equipment) in connection with whole Maintenance Division in order to have effective coordination & implementation of maintenance programs & activities;
2. Review and/ or revise policies, standards/ procedures to achieve high performance
3. Guide, direct and motivate subordinates including the setting of performance standards and assessing training needs in association with the Human Resources Department and Training Department
4. Provide an efficient integrated auditing system aimed at ensuring adherence to company policy, as well as to continuously identify possible system and performance improvements.
5. Assist to set Division objectives, policies and strategic procedures and programs.
6. Assist to direct and manage the turnaround activities including planning, implementation.
7. Manage the quality and qualifications of outsourcing services, consultants and contractors which are under the direct management of Reliability Section disciplines.
8. Manage plant modifications and capital expenditures as required to improve operation efficiency.
9. Manage the section budget and has oversight over the budget control process
10. Other reasonable responsibilities assigned by Division Manager
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33695