Excellent position for an RFCC specialist on a refinery in South East Asia
Must have experience with RFCC unit
Residue Fluid Catalytic Cracking
Experience required minimum 10-15 years in relevant section of Refinery
with 3 years' experience as a DCS Operator, and engaged in actual field
operation for 3 years which includes not only routine operation but also
trouble-shooting, trial operation, preparation for daily and turnaround
Section-3 has responsibility of RFCC and In Alkylate unit operation Advisory Operator (Shift
Supervisor) is in charge of following duties:
- Specialize in above refinery operations
- Have a considerable amount of experience in plant commissioning, startup, troubleshooting and normal operation.
- Responsible for support of Shift Supervisor and supervision of the DCS Operators, Lead operator, Field Operators together with Shift Supervisor. The Advisory Operator (Shift Supervisor) works very closely with the Shift Supervisor to convey their instruction to all operators. They report to the Deputy Section Manager on an administrative level.
- Responsible for continuous evaluation of the operators to ensure that they fully understand and effectively carryout their responsibilities.
- Develop the operation tasks lists, operation rounds and validates the day-to-day maintenance plan.
- Ensure permit to work compliance, appropriate job safety analysis, and ensure that all equipment meets required safety specifications and standards.
- Monitor the operating conditions constantly to ensure the quick resolution of abnormal operational situations.
- In the event of any incidents, evaluates the root causes and determines remedial actions and
- involves the section manager, deputy section manager and shift supervisor when necessary.
- Take the lead in emergency response situations, in close cooperation with the shift supervisor
- and deputy section manager.
- Administer the shift team, including overtime, leave requests, shift swaps and the vacation schedule as well as monitoring operator training and generating development plans and performance appraisals.
- Participate in the development of training programs as well as building up the operation team and ensuring their competence for the tasks in the assigned area.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH33251