We are seeking an Experienced Turnaround Lead Scheduler to join our client from oil & gas company based in Vietnam for 12 months contract duration with possible to extended.
- Supervises and provides quality assurance plan for turnaround schedulers. Review scheduler quality and productivity. Identifies and corrects gaps in overall plans and integration. Assist in the generation of the schedules from the plans. Supervises schedulers during the execution period to ensure they are engaged and contributing. Reviews and supervises revisions to plans as required.
Turnaround Lead Scheduler - All Disciplines.
- Participate in work list review and evaluation.
- Significant Hands-on experience for TA Integrated Schedule preparation in P6 (Primavera) which includes Work Packs review through ROSER, Site verification for the job, estimating resources required to execute the job, familiar with technical drawing such as: Isometrics, Assemble drawing, Plot Plan, Data sheet, P & ID etc. for the job.
- Coordinate with other Refinery divisions and members of the TA team in gathering data and information that are needed in review and developing an effective Schedule.
- Prepare Turnaround schedule including resource assignment and analysis.
- Monitor the work progress and ensure its adherence to the plan during execution and provide recommended corrective actions based on the analysis of schedule and financial data.
- Prepare reports (S-curve, Progress report, Variance Report, Lookahead schedule and Management report) and publish.
- Participate in TA close out and assessments.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by TA Planning Leader, TA Execution leader, TA Manager and/or other superiors.
Budgeting & Costing
- Estimate budgetary cost related to scheduled resource requirement.
- Explore issues or needs, establishing potential causes and barriers as well as related issues.
- Achieve specific procurement goals or provide support to others while following established procurement systems and protocols.
- Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences. For example, listens attentively and takes an interest. Keeps others well informed; conveys information clearly, concisely, and professionally when speaking or writing.
- Maneuvers comfortably through complex policy, process, and people-related organizational dynamics. For example, proactively seeks to understand the organizational culture and adapts fluently to expected behaviours and protocols. Is inquisitive about the workgroup's function and the unwritten rules of the group.
To achieve the followings through the above responsibility:
- Accountable for successful preparation of TA schedules and keeping them updated as needed, meeting all the approved planning milestones and related Key Performance Indicators.
Direct Supervises: Turnaround Schedulers as assigned.
Total Staff Supervised: TBC
University Graduated or higher
General Experience (15 Years).
||(Mechanical Diploma/Degree required)
- Must have more than 10 extensive years' experience in maintenance work preferably in the Petrochemical or Petroleum Refining industry of which at least6 significant years as a leader in Planning of major outages or Turnarounds.
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical / instrument, or Civil discipline or equivalent qualification.
- Must have proven leadership qualities & be able to organize up to 50 Engineers of different disciplines and manage a Scheduling organization independently.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.