Procurement Deputy Section Manager (Procurement DSM) is to support PS Manager in managing the team throughout the procurement activities in order to ensure that all procurement processes are implemented properly, effectively and fully in compliance with procurement procedure.
- Support PS manager in managing the PS members to ensure that the procurement activities undertaken meet NSRP procedures and policies.
- Support PS Manager in managing and supervising to ensure proper selection of bidders, timely issuance of bid document, through evaluation and recommendation to appropriate approval
- Support PS Manager in managing and supervising to ensure the organization and coordination with user departments, Legal official and Legal consultant for Survey for long-list, preparing, reviewing of Invitation to Bid, tender document, contract term and condition, scope of work, technical specification and finalize the contract.
- Negotiate pricing, terms and conditions of sale and warranties of goods and products with key
- suppliers and vendors.
- Review to ensure that all contractual documents are submitted by the contractor in accordance with the contract requirements.
- Supervise the expediting work for ensuring timely delivery of materials and equipment, and timely completion of services.
- Manage and supervise to ensure the availability of services, materials and equipment that meet the schedule, budget, specification, and quality as per specify in the Contract/PO.
- Supervise to ensure that all the above procurement and contracting undertaken are handled expeditiously, cost effective, and best value deals in line with company policies procurement and integrity of purchasing and contracting.
- Providing guidance to PS members in dealing with any difficulty arisen during the processes.
- Leading to ensure that all procurement reports are generated timely as required.
- Support PS Manager in coordination and managing the preparation of Annual Procurement Plan.
- Periodically review and amend the Procurement Procedure for more effectively and efficiently.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Manager and Management.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com
Ref No: BBBH32683