The responsibilities of Civil Engineer are as follows:
- Cross functional High-quality Civil Engineering Services for refinery & Petrochemicals unit
- Effective defect elimination of existing design faults for Civil / Structural facilities for refinery/petrochemicals unit.
- Quality Civil engineering solutions/recommendations for plant modifications.
- Continuously improved capabilities, processes, procedures, practices and systems.
- Provide input to planned civil works/projects sequential activities as per approved Scope of Work (SOW) and ensure availability of required resources.
- Oversee the preparation of discipline estimates and work plan in accordance with project scope, schedule & budget, manages implementation and performance accordingly.
- Discuss & coordinate schedules, timing, and critical & priority work, identifying manpower and equipment requirements.
- Ensure that project completion, acceptance and handover procedures are implemented as per project specifications and company policy, applicable code & standard.
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials assign
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc. and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
- Able to inspect existing Civil Structures and Concrete foundation and provide report on its condition
- Able to provide Maintenance and repair procedure for defect in existing Civil Structure, categorize according to severity of provide maintenance recommendations both short and long-term inspection program for Civil structure
- Have experience on reviewing & Studying Soil Settlement and provide an effective settlement monitoring program analyze settlement finding and generate appropriate short term and long-term remedy recommendation.
- Supervise, mentor and coach permanent Civil Engineers
- Perform other tasks assigned by Leader and Managers.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH37904