Petroplan is in search for a Senior HR Advisor - Organizational Effectiveness in Calgary.
This is a 1 year contract position.
Reporting to the Manager, Organizational Effectiveness, your role will consult with business leaders, solution gaps related to people, systems, and/or structure, and lead OE initiatives supporting organizational design, strategic planning, team / leadership alignment and team development.
- Lead the identification, design, development, implementation, delivery and evaluation of strategic enterprise wide OE and change management programs and initiatives
- Partner with leaders to identify and deliver on a wide range of OE needs to support teambuilding/group process, consultation/meeting facilitation, change management, organization diagnosis and design (structure, process and work design)
- Conduct in-depth diagnostics to identify gaps between current and end state goals, and develop appropriate policies, procedures, tools and templates to promote individual and organizational success
- Draw on comprehensive technical knowledge and excellent consulting skills to advise functional leaders and drive accountability
- Leverage effective relationship building to diagnose, develop options and make recommendations based on leading practices and a strong understanding of current and desired culture, needs and priorities
- Facilitate sessions in OE fundamentals and implement mid to large scale change projects using sound change management principles
Must have qualifications:
- Post-secondary education in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Business Administration, Leadership or equivalent
- Master's Degree is preferred
- Minimum 10 years' OE experience in a matrixed organization
- Minimum 5 years providing in house OE consulting
- Experience developing high performance teams using established OE models/frameworks
- Advanced understanding of best practices in organizational design, strategic planning, team/leadership alignment and team development
- Advanced group facilitation, consulting, coaching, program development and management, presentation and conflict management skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills in working collaboratively as an effective team player and building relationships at all levels of the organization
- Strong computer skills (word processing, spreadsheet, presentation)
- Change management knowledge and demonstrated application experience
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational and time management skills and the proven ability to manage competing demands
The following are considered assets
- Project Management Certification
- Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) Designation
- Insights, EQi, and/or other related certifications
We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years' experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
10,000 of placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client-led management structure.