Petroplan is seeking a Mechanical Lead to maintain the mechanical equipment (static and rotating) of a commercial gas-to-liquids plant to the required standards, ensuring that predictive, preventive, scheduled and corrective maintenance of production and infrastructure systems and equipment is performed in an efficient and safe manner.
- Lead the mechanical contract resources to schedule, plan and execute all site maintenance in coordination with Operations and in compliance with JuniperSP HSE procedures, relevant safety and environmental, legal and ethical rules.
- Direct activities of maintenance in support of plant operations.
- Develop relationships with local contractors and specialists to support the maintenance of the plant.
- Ensure a cost-effective repair of process equipment, valves, actuators, motors and pumps with in-house or local resources.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports on maintenance performance as required by Maintenance Manager.
- Maintain records and reports, including Process Safety Management (PSM) records.
- Create maintenance procedures to include predictive, preventive, scheduled and corrective maintenance.
- Train staff to promptly respond to plant breakdowns and to quickly diagnose faults and commence repair in conjunction with Operations.
- Able to perform task wearing required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as: respirators, protective clothing, face mask, goggles, boots etc.
- Perform those tests and measurements necessary to determine asset integrity and asset
- Performs corrective and preventive maintenance activities. Theses activates include but not limited to solving operational, maintenance, and reliability problems, troubleshooting, repairs, modifications, and/or replacements of equipment
- Maintains both regulatory and non-regulatory maintenance records. Performs work reports/updates via our CMMS database
- Interfaces with supervisor, operations, and engineering, or other departments as needed to ensure safe, reliable, and cost-effective maintenance and facility operation. This is accomplished via feedback on work performed
- Provides support for work planning and scheduling
- Other duties assigned.
- Minimum five-ten years' experience in maintenance field in a gas, chemical or petrochemical environment.
- Knowledge/skill in respect to CMMS tools and their development and application
- Must be prepared to work the extended hours as necessary and to participate in a call-in process.
- Strong leadership skills to lead a team of third-party technicians.
- Working knowledge of mechanical integrity requirements outlined in process safety management standards.
- A proven track record of successful day to day maintenance as well as shutdown/turnaround
- Eligibility to work in the United States.
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com