Responsibility and Authority:
- Plan BIS ME operational activities.
- Facilitate in determining customer requirements.
- Participating in the review of customer requirements.
- Ensure that customer requirements are determined & are met with the aim of enhancing customer satisfaction.
- Manage the entire operation of BIS ME.
- Communicating to BIS ME employees the importance of meeting customer as well as statutory & regulatory requirements.
- Receive, Review, Estimate, Tenders enquiries relevant to BIS ME operations & prepare them in connection with the relevant departments.
- Estimate the manpower requirements based on job in hand & expected future jobs.
- Measuring Operations/Projects on KPI system, establish/improve KPI system
- Review all activities related to certification requirements of BIS ME.
- Initiate contacts with clients & maintain relationship with existing clients.
- Control all BIS ME activities in terms of quality.
- Prepares BIS ME operation budget requirements.
- Handles customer complaint.
- Identifies improvement activities.
- Initiate new sources of business for BIS ME.
- Authorized to approve of operation expenses as per its level of authority.
- Report to Managing Director the status of BIS ME operation.
- Prepare yearly training plan & get it approved from the management.
- Handles all training activities of the department.
- Responsible for reporting HSE related incidents, OH&S Hazards & Environmental aspects to immediate Managers/ HSE Officers.
- Shall understand QHSE Policy of BIS; and work towards achieving the QHSE objectives of the Management.
- Participate in various HSE related programs such as Incident investigation, HSE Mock drills, HSE Tool Box Talks and other HSE trainings.
- Shall oversee and ensure that BIS employees are following the HSE related Operational control requirements.
Experience/ Skills/ Qualifications
- Min. 3 years Middle East experience
- Min. 5 years in Petrochemical industry of Oil & Gas
- Shutdown and Turnaround management
- Catalyst handling in nitrogen-based atmosphere
- Tank cleaning
- Bachelors degree in any discipline
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com