- Perform daily maintenance activities including repairs, PMs, troubleshooting and callouts;
- Maintain pumps, valves, and related oilfield equipment by conducting field inspections to ensure reliability and dependability for day to day operations;
- Complete preventative maintenance schedules of stations and sites to ensure all maintenance is completed to predetermined schedules;
- Participate in installation, maintenance and operation of all new product quality initiatives as needed;
- Assist as needed with installation, commissioning, operation, and maintenance of new equipment and modifications to existing facilities;
- Complete assignments safely, efficiently and in an environmentally conscious manner by observing the accepted company and industry safety practices;
- Familiar with SAP - PMM program to implement updated maintenance requirements;
- Maintain good working relationships with all departments and areas of operation;
- Supervise contractors as required; and
- Maintain assigned vehicle in good clean operable order and maintain required inspections and government documentation.
- Possess an Interprovincial Automotive Mechanic, Heavy Duty Mechanic or Millwright Certificate;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in pipeline operations;
- Oilfield Construction experience would be considered an asset;
- Working knowledge of MS Office, SAP and other business related computer programs and applications;
- Familiar with SAP - PMM maintenance program would be a preference;
- Effective interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills;
- Valid Class 5 Driver's License; and
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com