The project pursuits and marketing coordinator is responsible for supporting Project Sales Team by managing the projects database and engaging with key regional sales teams to make sure all opportunities are communicated to all the relevant parties and all the orders are tracked and recorded in the database.
The successful candidate will take leads from relevant sales teams, as well as from the internet-based projects databases eg EIC, to record information regarding the involved construction contractors, valves packages, volumes, timescales, OEM customers, specifications, and competitor information and then communicate this information to a wider Energy sales team.
The secondary responsibility of the role encompasses a marketing project support function including: product launches, collating training and sales material and assisting with the external marketing activities. This role requires a high degree of integrity, initiative, attention to detail, and a strong willingness to 'get the job done'.
The ideal candidate will have
* Demonstrable working understanding of the Oil, Gas and Chemical capital projects and the contractors that operate in this area.
* Experience of working in the valves or related industry, ideally in project sales.
* Experience of working in a marketing function.
* A demonstrable ability to work unsupervised for extensive periods and must be self-motivated and able to translate strategic direction into their own tactical action plan.
* The ability to build working relationships with our wider global and regional sales team.
* Excellent communication skills at all levels
* Confident to make contact and follow up at all levels
* Highly proficient working knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint and be adept at using CRM systems
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our company aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects throughout forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national companies, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information please feel free to visit our website http://petroplan.com